Wednesday, March 18, 2009

news

It's almost midterms, and while I don't know that I'm where I want to be, I think I've been productive. We'll see how it all goes.
There is news on the exhibition front- the Trash Bling rings that Sherri and I did for our Social Design class will be in both the Towson Arts Collective's Green Show which runs April 24th-30th at TAC as well as in 1000 Ideas for Creative Reuse, which is an awesome book being put together by Garth Johnson of Extreme Craft (check out his blog!).


Also, my Spine piece has been accepted to the Neoteric Matter exhibition that will be at the Wexler Gallery in Philadelphia- that opens the 1st of May and runs through the 27th of June. The show is curated by Daniella Kerner of Tyler and focuses on new (late 20th-early 21st c.) processes and materials.

1 comment:

Liz Steiner said...

I'm sure midterms will go just fine. Your stuff looks great! Congrats on all the resume lines!