Sunday, September 21, 2008

London Design Festival- 100% Design

Some of the awesome things from 100% Design...

Susan Bradley Design's Oscar (outdoor carpets)

noodle's digitally printed roller blinds and wallpaper (these remind me of x-rays somehow...)

Vitamin's Urban Creatures, Urban Gnomes, and Hoodies


Thorunn Arnadottir's Blush radiator (there seems to be several reimagined radiators... are they making a comeback somewhere?

Smarin's LivingStones (I can so see Liz having these....)

Ulrika Jarl's Stardish and pendant lamp


Freedom of Creation's Trabecula tray
Ok, so I thought that this tray was pretty sweet. So I chcked out their website, and this group also did several other things I thought were great when I saw them- the RP chainmail pieces, and they have a trabecula table which Doug showed us in CAD last semester....



U+'s Wobble Chess Set and Shatter Cup and Saucer- didn't realize Umbra had gone awesome.




what I could do without: the crazy amount of Tord Boontje clones... and the deer fetish (wtf?)

1 comment:

ohsherri said...

Love the chess set btw and I did notice an uncanny amount of deer in this months Craft mag. ??? I'm counting..one...two...one too freaking many. I'm glad it's not just me, between the deer and birds (no offense to annie) I'm feeling mighty angsty about wildlife in art.